RE: Mutiple Elections on a single AccuVote-TS`

> need of the
> moment, but it seems like this is a computer application that
> should allow us
> to select which election we need at the moment on one machine.  I

The way it will work is like the AccuVote.  You won't have 4 elections on
one machine.  YOu will have 4 super disks (later memory cards).  When you
insert the card the AccuVote TS takes on the personality of the super disk
that was inserted.

The feature will be part of the first GEMS merge release, RSN.

Ken