RE: Accu-Vote Status Report

> From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve
> Knecht
>
> Those of us trained in VTS think of pre-election as
> different than election night reports.  Maybe just a new category in pull
> down menu would help.

Agreed.  Pre-election reports has always been a bad name.  If anyone can
come up with a better name to indicate "all reports other than election
results", I will change the name of the menu item.  Technically, they are
our Crystal Reports, but that name is fairly meaningless to an end user.  I
had once considered calling them "static reports", but the memory card
status isn't really static either.

Ken