RE: Rich text for voter groups

From: Steve Knecht [mailto:skglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 1999 12:57 PM
To: Ken Clark
Subject: Re: Rich text for voter groups

I think a picture would be worth a thousand words on this.  Could you hand draw or something, even if you need to fax it to us, so we get a better feel for what your trying to describe.  For me I'm having hard time visualizing all this.  I'd love to give feedback, since it is most in Calif. that this is an issue.

Okay.  We will probably just implement this.  If its the wrong answer, users can just keep using right justified party text like we do now.  The long party name is "Grand Unified Purple Party" with a short presidential hopefull named "Dave".

Ken