RE: Anchorage Service Area tally

What GEMS must be able to do: The individual report precinct must be able to report the results of the service area question both for the entire report precinct, and for the base precinct(s) which are in the service area separate from any base precinct(s) which are not in the service area

We are working on this and the SB100 RCR presently.  We should have something demonstrable by Christmas.  What is the ROM swapout date?

It is worth noting that we have a contract signed by Anchorage and HVP that says we will have this enhancement completed and tested by December 31, 1999 else we have to notify Anchorage by that date that it is not complete.

Noted.

Ken