From: Diane Teff [mailto:Dkteff@co.anoka.mn.us]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 1:59 PM
To: mike@dieboldes.com
Subject: Ballot shading

At a meeting at the Secretary of States Office this morning, the following
sugestions were made.

-Party titles would be shaded up to 50%. (This is questionable - that may be
too dark).
-Race titles would remain the same as they are now, which is the regular
shading (not sure of the percentage)
-The non-partisan office column would be white on black.
-The title of the column and the office headings.
-The race titles would still be shaded as we do now.
-Also a 4 pt vertical line down the left side of the non-partisan column.

Is there any way we can do this now for testing?
Diane