Cross endorsed candidates

It looks like LHS will require cross endorsed candidates in addition to the full face landscape work (ugh).  GEMS does not support this currently.  Cross endorsed candidates share candidate labels, type, and rich text, but have different voter groups and oval positions.

We could really use some suggestions on a clean user interface for this.  Namely, what exact changes should be made to the race/candidate dialog to support cross endorsements?  How did VTS do it?  Finding a clean interface has been one of the reasons this feature was never persued;  the other being that no one has needed it 'til now.

We'll try to have cross endorsements done as a priority.  In the mean time, for demonstrating full face layout purposes, the cross endorsed candidates will need to be re-entered for each voter group.

Ken