RE: Landscape Ballots - Invalid Ballot

My suggestion is to print "TOP of BALLOT" above the crop (cut) marks in portrait mode, and perhaps up arrows.  In a landscape ballot, "TOP of BALLOT" would appear on its side on the left side (the 8 1/2 width) of the ballot, the up arrow would be at the top of the ballot (the length) pointing to the left.  Another arrow could be at the bottom, again pointing to the left.

Please fax me this;  I am not following you.  Two pages, front and back.  Imagine the fax pages are 11x17.  Draw a frame for the actual card, timing marks + cut marks, and whatever "top" and "bottom" text you would like.  Include a simple race on each side with some text.

Ken