VIBs

I noticed while listening to the new VIBS unit that it does not allow you to press any keys until the voice portion is complete.  What if I, the voter already new what VOTE I wished to place.  I would like the ability to here the instruction, and Vote at the first instance I am comfortable with the answer without having to listen to the rest of the message.  You would then be asked if the Vote you have placed is the one you wish to keep. ( For Example ) You pressed the numeral 1….FOR…. is this the Vote you wish to Cast. YES/NO? At any time I would like to be able to repeat the instructions if I missed them.  That means if I am halfway through the message, and hit the 9 key ( for example )  the instructions would start over.

Mike

Mike Brown

1611 Wilmeth Road

McKinney, TX 75069-8250