Re: Fw: Accu-Vote printouts

 this is good BUT  can we change the card #'s from 10000 something to the gems Card #'s - i.e. card 1, card 2 etc -  since this is from the VTS days and we in Gems do not use the 10000 numbers on the ballots anymore

  I'll see what I can do.

 The revised "194 California" (194usca.abo) Accu-Basic report for the 1.94y firmware is available at ftp://ftp.dieboldes.com/pub/incoming/194y-usca.zip with password: ab4dkdbw8ccb .  It contains 2 files: 194usca.abo which should be copied to the gems\abasic directory and abasic.ini which should replace the one in the gems directory.

  The revisions include masking off the leading card number digits and enabling the search for the party code for partisan primary ballot cards.

  Note that this card number masking means that it will only properly handle card numbers up to 8000.  Due to the VTS card number format being wired in to the Accu-Vote firmware, it would be very difficult to handle card numbers over 8000.  If this is a problem, we can either return to the VTS format or use some more complicated means to convert larger numbers to the GEMS format.

           Guy