vote center id #

would it be a big problem to make Gems assign the same id # to the vote center it creates for each report precinct so we do not have to enter all the precincts then go to the vote centers and change the id #'s -
ideal situation
create report precinct 1001 smith   with id of 1001
gems creates corresponding vote center with same name and same id   1001 smith and 1001 id

this would eliminate alot of extra data entry when building new databases -  and if we created a report precinct with id 10 - gems could tell us that this id is reserved for the default vote center and must be assigned a new id - or something similar -  and if we were to enter a precinct id longer than the 7 digits that the vote center id allows gems could just warn us or automatically assign a new random number to the vote center and then go up from there.

this is a purely selfish support request and if it is not doable i will acquiesce-
thanks
Tari Runyan
Global Election Systems, Inc
trglobal@earthlink.net