Re: reject writeins using feeders

Ken Clark wrote:
That said I don't know what the fuss about doing it under AV setup mode is.  We don't let you change the "deflect writein" or "deflect blank" flags under setup either, and this has all the same arguments as you outline above.
  How you sort is different than what you want sorted.  How you sort depends very much on what you have plugged in to the AV.  Ballot boxes with deflectors can sort 2 ways.  Cardboard ballot boxes and the Accu-Feed can't so you either sort totally manually or you stop processing and manually grab the last ballot.  Ideally the AV could auto-sense what was plugged in to it but you would still have the stop-or-not question without a sorter.

        Guy