Re: Add The Choice "Write-in, if any" To Candidate Type Pull Down Menu

Would it be possible to see a Quarterly (so as not to be too onerous) report of the RCR requests that are outstanding and some ranking of their priority.  If they are submitted many moons ago, perhaps we are all loosing track of items that are important.  Any chance of this?

Hmmm, I think this one was requested by Sophie many moons ago.  What we really need here is an editor in the setup -> race options -> candidate default settings where a user can enter the default write-in text.  We'll see what we can do.