From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 6:58 AM
Subject: Changing of Default Count Method in Vote Centers in GEMS

Jurisidiction:            All Accounts
Date Requested:    Dec. 8,  2002
Date Required:       Jan. 2002, before FebElection for Johnson County, KS

Requested on behalf of Johnson County, KS.  Since they will be using 99% of AVTS for their elections, can we put within the Setup a Count Method category, where we can change the Count Method default.  Currently the Count Method default is set to AccuVote-OS, this would require them to change all 300 + Vote Centers to AccuVote-TS, each time they have an election.

Thanks,

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems