RE: Cards Cast Total with Percentage

I second Jeff’s request. All Florida counties want this in the worst way. My first post to the lists was for the same change. Unfortunately, the quality of that post leaves a lot to be desired.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 8:07 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Cards Cast Total with Percentage

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 2:41 PM
To: Rcr List

Currently within the Election Summary Report, you can select the Reg. Voters box and the Cards Cast box, and you get the number of Registered Voters and the number of Cards Cast at the top of each page of the report, just below the main heading.  That is great, however, can we also put in the Percentage of the Voter Turnout, along with those two numbers.  Perhaps, the Registered Voters with the Cards Cast just as it currently is, then below that would be the percentage of the Voter Turnout.

Makes perfect sense.

For that matter, I guess we could do the same thing, for the percentage of the number of Precincts Reporting on the other side of the report.  Of course, that would have to be another RCR.

Okay smart ass.  :-)

Ken