RE: Export Ballot Image Results

From: owner-rcr@gesn.com [mailto:owner-rcr@gesn.com] On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent:
Thursday, August 22, 2002 11:02 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Export Ballot Image Results

Steve, what accounts are we talking about here?  [Steve Knecht] See above. Have they run previous elections on Diebold equipment, or are they new accounts?[Steve Knecht]  New Accounts   How are these accounts creating their GEMS database? [Steve Knecht] >From DFM Import

Probably an ignorant question:  have we done an import from DFM for an existing account before?  I ask because I would like to get a DFM import database to Ataa if at all possible.

What is the project manager responsible for these accounts?[Steve Knecht] ; Phrase does not make grammatical sense (wow, that was Clarkian and felt good).

Now you are catching on.

I assume you meant Who, which is a whole other can of null. Me.

Ok, just checking.

[Steve Knecht] We are to have everything ready Oct. 4 for testing.  Stay tuned, as I don't think this will happend and we may eke our way out of this.  I still need Ataa to be thinking design issues in case we have to go on this.  Believe me you will be the first to know, maybe second.

Yes, agreed.  DFM is not the only one who has asked for ballot image export before.  I just want to make sure the design is correct, and the current proposal as posted by Tab is not necessarily the best way to approach this.

Ken