mark visibility

The DGE (Directeur Generale d"Elections) of Quebec - the official directing electoral policy in that province - apparently wants the AccuVote to be able to read marks in ovals, no matter how insignificant.  This view is based on significant numbers of ballots in the past Quebec municipal election having been improperly marked (ie. x's next to ovals, dots in ovals, and so on).

I believe improper marking may have been much less of an issue if voter education had been vested with more time and effort.

We need to have a concrete solution available for our reseller in Quebec - Dynabec - to address this issue.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Nel Finberg