Project Managers

Steve, I noted your question about upgrades, bugs and communication with the customer on the support email list.  I spoke with Ingrid last Thursday in McKinney and she expressed that "Project Manager" as we have know them are to be a thing of the past.  She expects to have installation folks for the hardware side and that support will come from the ESG.

The Southeast has zero field support and I feel certain that if LE and Ingrid have their way we will not get personnel to fill the need.  In esscence forcing our hand to rely on ESG 100%.  That prospect is not appealing.   Have you folks heard anything along these lines.

John