NASED Website

OK, I'm confused, as usual.  We say no one has been through Nichols.  However
if you go the the NASED website at http://www.nased.org and punch the testing
of equipment button and look at the list, it appears that some software has
been tested, although its pretty muddled.

Larry, can you get clarification on this. It looks like maybe the Danaher
Controls has been through Nichols??  Or does this list not refer to any
Nichols software?  What is it we're going to be testing there - just central
count, and reports and uploads, or ballot layout and the whole thing.
Anyway, thought you'd be interested in the web page.