Re: Release Notes Policy

Sophia Lee wrote:
Should we provide our customers with ROM and GEMS Release Notes?  King
County has requested for them but I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Please respond.
  The Accu-Vote release notes are designed for limited distribution to customers.  By limited, I mean that they are available for any customer that needs them but we don't automatically send them to customers.  Essentially this is a call to be made by each customer's account rep.

  I leave it to others to comment on GEMS rel notes.

                            Guy
--
Guy Lancaster <glanca@gesn.com>
Global Election Systems Inc., Victoria, B.C., Canada