RE: Reporting by tabulator/memory card

They want to be able to print GEMS reports for each of these tabulators that will match the results tapes from each tabulator.  Their election audit board will want this, according to the staff that was here.  Is there any way this can be done at present?  If not, I'll post an RCR.
Tyler
We can't do this currently.   If you submit the RCR, call it "reporting by counterbatch".  Be sure to include whether they would want Summary, SOVC, Cards Cast, or all three.  If there is a god they would just want Summary.

Ken