AccuTouch 3-1-2 - Bugs

There are a couple of little problems with the newest 3-1-2 code for AccuTouch.  1) The newest code for Ballot Station has the problem that when the system is shut down for any reason, and then powered back up, the election is not present on the Admin screen to be able to continue voting.  2) The transfer process is capable of uploading the results more than once, so if another precinct uploads all results after everyone else has, then all precincts are set back to zero.

Here for the City of Belmont, NC, I am using the latest 3-1-2 version for the Poll Book software, and I am using the 3-0-2 version for Ballot Station which we used in Piedmont, CA.  Everything has tested OK at this time.  This shouldn't be a problem using the 3-0-2 version for Ballot Station, should it??  Again, the only problem that could happen, would be uploading totals more than once from a precinct, since in Belmont they are transferring everything via modem.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems