RE: Manually typeset ballots

Thanks Jeff.  It sounds, then, like the candidate positions were fixed for
for all ballots?  In other words the oval position was the same for a given
candidate on all ballots?

I don't think we would want to have that limitation for GEMS, but on the
other hand it means a lot more "data entry" if they can float from ballot to
ballot (you have to enter the positions for every ballot).

Ken