El Paso, Colorado

Is it possible to program an election in Gems for both the AccuVote and AccuTouch systems yet??  There is going to be a demostration on March 29, 1999 for El Paso County, Colorado.  We need to be able to show them both voting and accumulating totals on both systems.  My suggestion, due to such short notice, is that we take our Famous Names database from Gems and download this to the AccuTouch.  Again, is this possible to do yet, and if so how??  I would like to get started on this today, so if we have to manually input the data into the AccuTouch database, I can get Tom Goetzinger to help with this over the weekend.

Thanks,

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems