Re: Blank Memory Cards

Yep, it definitely happens to me on some basis.  I can't state the exact circumstances or proportion of occurrences but it is an issue.

Nel
-----Original Message-----
From: Donald W. Biszmaier <dbglobal@earthlink.net>
To: support <support@gesn.com>
Date: Monday, November 15, 1999 10:19 AM
Subject: Blank Memory Cards

    In the past two weeks I have had three programmed memory cards - one
in election mode and two in post election mode - that have been blank.
When the card is inserted it comes up to format.
    I cannot verify what happened to the cards. They may have been
mistakenly erased or the wrong card used, but I cannot find proof of
that either.
    Has anyone else had a similar problem? Just thought I would check
after three times.
    Thanks: Don