RE: Blank Memory Cards

> We are experiencing a rash of memory card failure that is almost alarming.

What was the LCD message for the failed cards in Virginia and Florida?  Don
got a prompt to format the memory card without the usual memory card check
error.  In other words, the memory card was interpreted as blank instead of
corrupt.  Did you see this in Florida?

> So far, we know that there were extensive
> problems in Virginia and Florida in this past election cycle.  ~Ingrid

What was the rate of failure in Florida this election and what was the rate
last November (how failures per total cards programmed)?

Ken