Stable GEMS release for NC

Okay, I stand corrected for overlooking Tab's responses to my earlier bugtrack reports about 1.11.5.  Allow me to rephrase my request.

Obviously, I'm looking for a *stable* release.

*Obviously*.

Ken

So, is there a preference out there for a particular release in the range of 11.6 to 13.9?  Again, this is for North Carolina optical scan customers. Or should I wait for a non-testing release of 1.14?  Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated.

Tyler
"...Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe help to make the season bright..."