RE: Stable GEMS release for NC

So, is there a preference out there for a particular release in the range of 11.6 to 13.9?  Again, this is for North Carolina optical scan customers. Or should I wait for a non-testing release of 1.14?  Anyone's input would be greatly appreciated.

1.11 is still the stable branch.  The latest release in the stable branch is always considered the "most stable".  1.11.7 is probably your man, assuming your testing of the cards cast report bug goes well.

While on the topic, 1.14 is still pretty experimental IMO, although the bug reports have quieted down a bit.  We can give it the green stable light as soon as the testers give the go ahead.

Ken