RE: GEMS-1-15-7

This does not work for the Digi 8 Port Multi-Modem Box.  When opening the
ports, it scolls through the Red, Yellow, Green cycle.  Stopped, Accu-Vote
Online - Not Waiting for Call, then Connected; and keeps doing the cycle
over and over again.  What if we went and bought some 14.4 modems??
 Although I don't know if we have all the right connections for attaching
modems to the Digi Server.