Re: Acceptance Test Plan

I think security of that information is an issue.  It's been a stumbling block up to this point.

Ian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 7:35 PM
Subject: RE: Acceptance Test Plan

Tab,

I’ve attached another type of schedule, less detailed than what has been previously posted.

As an aside to one and all – do we have a site where these various forms, procedures, plans reside for the whole of the company?  If not, should we have a repository for the same, with an index and directory?

John