From: Larry Dix
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 5:22 PM
Subject: MS project timeline for AVTS installations

Does anyone have a MS project timeline that shows an example of an implementation for an AVTS project?  I need this information for a response to a RFP that asked for an implementation plan.  I do not want to reinvent the wheel if there is something already in place.

Please attach and send back to me if you have can be of any assistance.

Larry J. Dix

Global Election Systems

(972)-542-6000