Re: GEMS-1-17-7-6

How do we know if we are "going to" experience the fresno situation?  Can we assume that if we've got 75 decks committed with 20K ballots and 420 precincts, and we're still doing well with the summary report, that we're on solid ground?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 12:20 PM
Subject: GEMS-1-17-7-6

GEMS-1-17-7-6 is now on the ftp site. The password is akd9fhw76dnjw

This release improves the performance of the SummaryResults, Results Server and Cal. Export for locations with a large number of central count ballots.
You only need to upgrade if you are experiencing performance issues (ie taking more than 5 min. to print summary report)

Tab