From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: March 28, 2001 12:43 PM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: Spyrus

Hi Ian

Received Spyrus stuff, thanks.  A Manager Card is definitely required.  The Manager Card is inserted into the Spyrus to format it and make ready for the master cards to follow, maximum of 6.
Luckily I have one Manager Card here.

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
(416) 446-1383 office   (416) 446-1425 fax
(416) 464-3736 cell