From: "Randy Propp" <RPropp@co.weld.co.us>
To: <TRglobal@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 2:30 PM
Subject: Ballot Question

Hello Tari
Look I have my own email address now!
Haven't needed to chat with you for awhile.  Need to check on a item for
text in a ballot question.  The county attorneys want to put text on the
ballot with lines through some of it to show what is needed to be deleted
from the county charter.  They sent a sample of it in wordperfect and it
loaded fine into the ballot.  I printed a test page and it looks great.  We
are checking with Sequoia about printing it.  Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Randy
Weld County