RE: Ballot Question

Only sure way to answer this question is to send a test postscript to their
print shop and see how they make out.  If it looks good in GEMS and on their
postscript printer then they *should* be good, but you gotta run the test.

This is pretty much the standard answer for anything "weird" a customer
wants to do with their artwork.

Ken