RE: Pre-Election Report Error Using 1-17-15 and Win2K

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 6:39 AM
This error message appeared in three elections that I know about in November, all using Windows 2000.  According to Dmitry, the ODBC has to be modified.

Funny, I only saw one message from Dmitry in this thread, and it was a question not a course of action.
VTS showed the ID number in the upload screen as it was uploaded.  This would be a very convenient tool in GEMS instead of a yellow face turning green and then to red.  You know somebody uploaded but not which one.  While you're trying to find it in the Accu-Vote upload reports or the log, other vote centres would have come in.

We have been over this.  The vcenter tab shows what units are in, and when.

Ken