From: Jeff Hintz [mailto:jhglobal@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 9:55 AM
To: 'Greg Forsythe'
Subject: RE: City of Barrie upgrading to BS4

If this is the case, then I think we need to do several things before pushing forward on upgrading their systems.  First of all, we need to find out if they are paying for the annual licenses for both GEMS & AVTS software, to determine if we need to bill them or not.  Second, we need to do alot more testing of BS4NT on the Windows 98 environment, and figure out how we are going to be able to create voter cards for them, since we do not have a Poll Book version for this BS4 version.  Third, are they asking for the upgrade, or are we just wanting to do this to keep them up to date with our latest versions???

Jeff