ballot header and layout HELP

The attached election is in 1-17-16. The original layout was 3 col front and back. There are several long propositions. After entering the rest of the races I attempted to change the election title header to a 4 col. Got the following message: Object "TEMPBALLOTV" already exist - retry or cancel. Found that the ballot op was still at three col. Changed to 4, tried again - same message. Deleted the header and tried to make a new one - same message and will not allow me to create a new header or change an existing one. Will not lay out the ballots. Any ideas. I need to have artwork end of today or early tomorrow.
Thanks: Don