From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Knecht
Sent:
Wednesday, February 13, 2002 3:15 PM
To:
Global Support
Subject: Sound Card for VIBS

In speaking with folks in the field who recorded VIBS for this CA. election, the recording wasn't too bad, but "breaking up" the files too a long time.  I don't really know what that entails, but sounded like a technical customer could handle, but non-technical would have difficulty.  Assuming technical resources:

1. Do you install sound card into GEMS machine, or is it better on some other PC?

2. What sound cards or types of sound cards do we recommend?

Thanks

Steve Knecht
Diebold Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax