Notice of Resignation

Dear Friends,

I spent a great deal of my pre-Global life sailing solo on the ocean seeking adventure and trying desperately not to fall overboard or sink my sailboats.  Recently, the best book I have read is titled – “If you want to walk on water, you’ve got to get out of the boat.”  The common theme here is that for me, the time is right to get out of the boat again and move on.  To that end, I have recently offered, and the company has accepted, my letter of resignation from Diebold Election Systems.

I want to share with you what many of you already know – I have loved this job and being your partner.  What a blessing it has been to work in the company of so many wonderful, fun, talented, and bright folks.  I am confident that the future is very bright for Diebold, it’s customers, and it’s employees and I want to wish you every success.

It has not been possible to share this news personally with each of you as I would have liked, but I do want to share with you my deep appreciation for your help, patience, and most importantly your friendship and trust over these years.  It has been nothing short of a great ride, wonderful memories, and friendships that I will always value.  God Bless each one of you and yours.

With warm regards and best personal wishes, I am

Sincerely yours,

John McLaurin

40 Sandalwood Lane

Ormond Beach, FL 32174