RE: Ethernet Card on AV-TS R6

Yes.  Its worth noting that many wireless cards share the same problem.

From: owner-support@gesn.com [mailto:owner-support@gesn.com]On Behalf Of Ian S. Piper
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 8:42 AM
To: support@gesn.com
Subject: RE: Ethernet Card on AV-TS R6

The reason for this inquiry was to evaluate an Ethernet card that used a standard jack for a cable connection (see below for photo).  The problem with these cards is that they have a bulky end that, when in the bottom slot, covers the back end of the PC card in the slot above or when in the top slot, interferes with the case not allowing proper insertion.  If the Ethernet card is only used for uploads and downloads, then you need access to the second slot to install and remove memory cards.  This type of Ethernet card is useless for our unit.

Sincerely,

Ian S. Piper
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.