GEMS1-14-5 is ready. The password is:
· Include OverVotes and BlankVotes in UnderVotes for the SOVC and Summary Reports when not being shown otherwize.
· Changed timeout in download from 50 sec. To 120 sec. To allow the Accu-Vote enough time to GenerateCounters.
· Add function to calculate the memory cards size for a Vcenter in the Vcenter Editor.
· Do not allow Voter Groups to be deleted if in used by any race or candidate.
· Fixed problem when selecting the Ballot Tab when displaying reportunits.
· Fixed problem in Tally where all candidate counters were being cleared when Endorsed races were being cleared not just candidates of Endorsed races.
· Increased buffer size for BulkRecordsets to handle longer labels.
· Added audit logging of user changes to the database.
· Updated California Export to new CALVOTEII format
· Added ability to move re-arrange columns in the ListViews and the PrintCards card list.
· Added support for the Vcenter closed status (to indicate that a Vcenter has reported).
· Added displaying of NumberCounterBatches, NumCounterBatchesCounted, PrecentCounterBatchesCounted, NumVCenters, NumVCentersCompleted and PercentVCenterCompleted in the Reportunit ListView.
· Added NumberCounterBatches, NumCounterBatchesCounted, PrecentCounterBatchesCounted to the Vcenter ListView.
· Implemented the SOVC Certification statement as required by State of Wisconsin. This uses the macro @RACE to print out the list of races and candidates with their votes in the format requested by the State of Wisconsin.