Re: Internal Error Generating Ballots, GEMS 1-17-11

The problem here is that you don't have permission to write to the registry.
To verify the permissions run regedt32.exe, main menu->Security and see if
the "Full Control" check box is checked for the key
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE", or log in as administrator and it should
work, administrator by default has full control over the registry.

Dmitry

> I created a one-precinct, one-race database.  When attempting to generate
> ballots, I got the following error message (screen shot attached):
Internal