AVOS 1.96.1 128K Memory Card Duplication needs 2 passes

The AVOS 1.96.1 firmware currently in certification testing is requiring
2 passes to duplicate 128K memory cards because it's 36 bytes short of
buffer space to do it in a single pass.  I thought that I had fixed this
after the first report because it worked fine on my development (RAM
based) system and we failed to catch it in our final release tests.  :-(

You can abort the second pass by pressing the NO button and since it is
unlikely that the final 36 bytes are needed, the copy will work fine but
you won't get the option to print a label.

The code is fixed (it manages to find enough buffer space) and ready for
1.96.2.

         Guy