Re: AVTS Template change for all EV accounts.

Hi Ken,

> There is one minor detail I am loath to bring up.  All this information is
> only stored in English right now, but the voter has selected their
language
> by the time they get to the instruction screen.  Is it sufficient to
display
> the election/jurisdiction/precinct/party only in English?  I would hate to
> make people have to enter in all the precinct names in Chinese.

Do we currently, only show the precinct/party information in English?  I
thought we showed ballot type/precinct information in the ballot.  I can't
remember how we did it in Piedmont.  Did we translate the ballot
type/precinct into Spanish/Chinese?

I see you point about languages.

Currently the 2 jurisdictions I am thinking about (El Paso and Marin) only
use English.  I imagine other jurisdictions will require languages so it is
good to plan on them.

How about incorporating the election/jurisdiction/precinct/party info with
the language option page?  The text would change as you selected the
language.  Of couse that would mean that the
election/jurisdiction/precinct/party needs to translated.

rob