RE: AVTS Template change for all EV accounts.

> Do we currently, only show the precinct/party information in English?

Yes, that is the point.

> thought we showed ballot type/precinct information in the ballot.  I can't
> remember how we did it in Piedmont.

We do show the precinct name at the bottom of the ballot in english (more
accurately, the base precinct label), but I think that feature was added
after Piedmont.  Think of it this way, if we did show the precinct name in
Spanish/Chinese, where would you enter it in GEMS?

> Did we translate the ballot
> type/precinct into Spanish/Chinese?

I expect not.  There was only one ballot.

> How about incorporating the election/jurisdiction/precinct/party info with
> the language option page?  The text would change as you selected the
> language.

You lost me.  How to you translate 1000 precinct labels in the language
option page?

Ken