RE: GEMS Modifications for Hamilton County

From: Mike Brown [mailto:mike@dieboldes.com]

The modifications needed for Hamilton County to comply with state law for the March 14 Presidential Primary are these:

We need the ability to list upwards of 35 candidates under multiple sub-headings in one race.

Example:

We've been talking about a "label only" candidate type that would allow heading like this for a long time.  I am doing some work on the layout and artwork engine presently (landscape ballots and full face ballots);  I'll slip in this feature as part of that work.  I expect It'll be ready mid jan.

As far as the 35 candidates so, you should be okay as long as they physically fit in the column on whatever ballot size they had in mind.

Ken