To: rcr
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2000 7:49 AM
Subject: @precinct on headers using sequence #'s
 Minnesota as well as some of our other counties would like to print the precinct name on the ballots in the headers when they use sequence #'s. Is there some way we could do this with the @precinct header ? or is it only good with precinct Id's?  If that is the case is there another solution? Tari Runyan
Global Election Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 747  (mailing)
2716 Fairview CT. (street)
Montesano WA 98563