AVTS - Cast Vote Button on Ballot Page

RCR:                      Put the Cast Vote Button on the Last Page of the Ballot

Requested:            May 1, 2000

Required:              Canadian Trial Election

Jurisdiction:        Canada

Our new agent in Canada, “Dynabec”, is requesting that the Cast Vote Button be put on the Last Page of the Ballot, where the Next Button appears.  I believe that this is the old I-Mark format.  They would like to see the AVTS software changed this way, because they are afraid that the Voter will just walk away from the machine after they vote, if  there is no Cast Vote Button.

Jeff Hintz

Global Election Systems