Re: Order that Write-ins Appear on AccuVote Tape

Can you change a filename without recertifying?  It doesn't really matter to me, but if the FL certification is the issue then give them that filename and add another name that becomes the new standard.  Other than that, does anyone have other concerns about the order of the write-in?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 8:15 PM
Subject: RE: Order that Write-ins Appear on AccuVote Tape

I understand, agree, and fully share in your frustrations with the FL certification "process". I wish I could change the process,  but all I can do is try to make things work with the rules in place. If I understand correctly that FL's version of 194us.abo is part of 1.17.17 GEMS and therefore will not change, things will be fine here.

Mark